Monday, May 20, 2019
Location and Size
- TwinEagles is located on Immokalee Road in Naples, Florida, approximately 3 miles east of Collier Boulevard (SR 951)
- The master-planned community consists of approximately 1,115 acres, being developed by Bonita Bay Group, with homes and recreational amenities surrounded by more than 300 acres of open space.
- There are two phases of TwinEagles: The Estates, with just 66 homes, and Grand Arbors with 650 homes.
The Residences of TwinEagles
- Coach, villa, single-family, starting from the $200,000’s, are available in Grand Arbors
- A variety of home views are available including golf, lake and nature preserve views
- Some of Southwest Florida’s finest home builders are creating the residences of TwinEagles, including: A.R.B.C. Corp./Rutenberg Homes; Bordeaux Homes; Centex Homes; , Harbourside Custom Homes; Kingon Homes; Newport Companies; London Bay Homes; Divco Construction Corp.; Pulte Homes and Southern Bay Homes
- The Club at TwinEagles offers two, 18-hole championship courses: The Talon, co-designed by Jack and Jack Nicklaus, Jr., and The Aerie, designed by Gary Player
- A 47,000-square-foot clubhouse features casual, formal and veranda dining, fitness center, exceptional locker room facilities with both men’s and ladies’ lounges, card and game room, and golf pro shop.
- Two Har-Tru lighted tennis courts
- One-of-a-kind practice facility with expansive short game complex, dual-end driving range and seven target greens
- Dr. Jim Suttie Golf Academy
- A series of parks will connect miles of recreational paths and trails that wind throughout TwinEagles, featuring entrances marked by arbors
View all Properties For Sale in Twin Eagles